Be Safe Screw Carabiner
The Beal Be Safe Screw is a medium-sized screwgate HMS carabiner that suits smaller diameter single, half, or twin ropes. The larger size of the Beal Be Safe enhances braking, both when used with belay devices and descenders, allowing for a greater degree of control over thinner, speedier ropes. Suited to any climber in need of extra grip and friction not provided by their belay device.
- Screwgate HMS carabiner with increased braking for better control of the rope
- Ideal for beginners, intermediates, or experts
- WEIGHT : 66 g
- MAJOR AXIS STRENGTH : 28 kN
- MINOR AXIS STRENGTH : 7 kN
- OPEN AXIS STRENGTH : 7 kN
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)